- Spring feelings and life hacks for gardeningby Cattis OlssonIf you are living with any kind of pain, you need to prioritize what, when and how much to do. Do a little at a time and you’ll be able to do more in the long run.
- Guest at Outsmart the pain podcast!by Cattis OlssonA while ago dr Karsten Ahlbeck contacted me via LinkedIn and invited me to his podcast Outsmart the pain. We had an incredibly interesting conversation about self-leadership and pain.
- Women, hormones, and profitabilityby Cattis OlssonHormones are one reason why we need to look at women’s and men’s pain differently, our bodies have different hormones with different functions, and our hormones also affect our pain.
- Guest at the pain doctor’s podcastby Cattis OlssonA fresh episode of the Painpodden, hosted by pain doctor Gunilla Brodda Jansen, where I have the honor of being a guest.
- 1-year celebration!by Cattis OlssonI can’t believe it’s already been one year since I published my first book, The invisible pain – my faithful companion! At first, I published it as an e-book but I can now proudly present to you that it is now also available as a hardcover book at Amazon!
You are here: / Blog